AIM
Aerodin

Bongo Instant Beard Bongo Instant Beard

Wooo!

I know what im gonna buy my future son. Epic baby with a beard, hells yeah!

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

finally:)

awesomeness on two sticks on a sunday morning!
Only reason i didnt rate this a 10 is because i dont know.. this episode doesnt have the same feel to it as the first few.

This one just different.. The "shut the fuck up Leo" sentence, it just doesnt feel like something satan would say, too much logic in this one :/

Genie With Dirty Mind: 2 Genie With Dirty Mind: 2

What can i sayy...

The animation wasnt really that great and the joke was just.. yeahh:P

I think you can do a bit better than that tbh.

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

A good game overall

It was good!
It got me to keep playing the game till the end but the secrets were poorly made up and unoriginal. And the scarefactor wasnt too serious, also, i really really really dont get the school part you made. It had absolutely nothing to do with the storyline and neither did the scary popups.

And the ending was pretty wack to be honest. But anyways it was good enough, and i did shock on certain moments. :)

Be more original next time! Except for at the ending, make that one a little less original. lol.

Drop Dead: Players Pack Drop Dead: Players Pack

i love this game so much...

Ive played every singly one of the games in these series.. and each and every one of them just.. just.. made me cry coca cola out of happiness...
MOAR!

ttursas responds:

LOL, cool! Especially if you like Coca Cola, and can drink your tears! I'd love that.

Jungle Magic Blitz Jungle Magic Blitz

Awesome!

I've been waiting for this game for a long time! I can't wait to play this for hours and hours :).

Thanks! A lot of improvement i see :)

Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing

Lol at the title

The title cracked me up pretty much, and the guitars were rly good.
But the drummer kinda uses the bell too much -.- Doesnt sound too good.

Wyze - Tears of a Child Wyze - Tears of a Child

way to go

I loved the texts, they were pretty good a tad depressing but no worries. Loved the beat too. for advice, next time you could try focusing on making the vocals sound a lil' bit rougher, you're not reading, you're rapping :). The texts may be good, but you always have to bring them the way you feel them.

Thumbs up for shadowville for making the beat by the way, it was really good.

Blasphem-E responds:

Ya, Shadowville is freaking awesome

billybass gabber goodcore mix billybass gabber goodcore mix

good good

Aren't you American? Strange how you pick up all sorts of Dutch styles, but nevertheless awesome :). Where did you get the bass from? Its a great bass for hardcore and gabber, well done.

ph0ne responds:

VEC3

What if death did wait? What if death did wait?

Really good

So sinister..:) the colours are freaking amazing, love the blending between red and purple and love the little outfit mr. Death has >:)

awesomeness!

United Colors of Newgrounds United Colors of Newgrounds

Thats amazing!

Im more than impressed! it just seems perfect for a calander, very nice:)

Sketch of a Hungry Guy Sketch of a Hungry Guy

Oh hell yes

Hmm i can just feel the hungryness... or is it just that he looks like nosferatu a bit? Propsss:)