AIM
Aerodin

All 14 art Reviews

What if death did wait? What if death did wait?

Really good

So sinister..:) the colours are freaking amazing, love the blending between red and purple and love the little outfit mr. Death has >:)

awesomeness!

United Colors of Newgrounds United Colors of Newgrounds

Thats amazing!

Im more than impressed! it just seems perfect for a calander, very nice:)

Sketch of a Hungry Guy Sketch of a Hungry Guy

Oh hell yes

Hmm i can just feel the hungryness... or is it just that he looks like nosferatu a bit? Propsss:)

BigBootyBitch!!! BigBootyBitch!!!

Awesome!

Glad you finally cut back on the dicks and assholes.

the lover the lover

Its scary!

Scary as shit! But what really did it for me was that little flower in his hand, so original haha!

I love it! keep up the good work.

Dysfunctional Cyclops Family Dysfunctional Cyclops Family

lmao

its absolutely ridiculous, but i couldnt help but comment to let you know how this cracked me up haha! awesomeness. On a stick.

Chickenlump responds:

You should do that more often. To me. And nobody else.

Scape Ghost Scape Ghost

It looks amazing!

I love it! its scary and enchanting! Really loved the red-cloud theme you put with it, keep it up!

The circle of life The circle of life

Wow :)

There's so much going on in this picture! Its almost a bit confusing haha, but its amazingly well drawn.

Im not an expert or whatever but maybe next time try to make the border in the middle from night to day a bit more in the center!

What would also be awesome is if you'd make multiple frames of like wolves walking in a circle, going from cub to a very old wolf, like a circle of life and aging :) And then maybe include the same night and day background like you did in this one!

Im impressed though! Inspiring :)

toshema responds:

Thank you, for the suggestions ^_^ !!

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

I...

Its so hard for me to say this.. but,.. Johnny, i want you to take my putrid seed and breed me a thousand babehs

Zoey has wet herself! Zoey has wet herself!

Haha xD!

Amazingly well drawn, that's an interresting smoker :).

But, for zoey, i'm not sure if i should be turned on or be scared O.o.

Could you make one with Rochelle? And make it EXTRA Nasty? :P Nobody likes Rochelle...

TheShadling responds:

No, no Rochelle I only like Zoey.