AIM
Aerodin

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

A good game overall

It was good!
It got me to keep playing the game till the end but the secrets were poorly made up and unoriginal. And the scarefactor wasnt too serious, also, i really really really dont get the school part you made. It had absolutely nothing to do with the storyline and neither did the scary popups.

And the ending was pretty wack to be honest. But anyways it was good enough, and i did shock on certain moments. :)

Be more original next time! Except for at the ending, make that one a little less original. lol.

Drop Dead: Players Pack Drop Dead: Players Pack

i love this game so much...

Ive played every singly one of the games in these series.. and each and every one of them just.. just.. made me cry coca cola out of happiness...
MOAR!

ttursas responds:

LOL, cool! Especially if you like Coca Cola, and can drink your tears! I'd love that.

Jungle Magic Blitz Jungle Magic Blitz

Awesome!

I've been waiting for this game for a long time! I can't wait to play this for hours and hours :).

Thanks! A lot of improvement i see :)

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

wow...

I wish i had more money so i could donate to your beautiful dog!

The best of luck to both of you and i hope that money for the surgery is quickly raised and that the surgery goes well! :)

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

FINALLLLLYYYY!

Been waitin on this for SOOOOOO LONG!
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU :)

Cat with Bow Golf 2 Cat with Bow Golf 2

lol wtf

that was pretty goddamn awesome xD
Pretty cheap though, coulda been better made with graphics and such.
I loved being a cat-bow-n-arrow ninja for once, thanks :P

MoMiner MoMiner

It bored me

The game wasn't exciting at all. The music and sounds were horrible, and on top of that you couldn't turn them off. The upgrades weren't that interesting either.
Not impressed at all i'm afraid.

Tetraform Tetraform

Takes too much time

Even though this game was well made and beautiful, it demands WAY, and then i mean WAAAAAY too much of your time. I've been playing for half an hour waiting for something interesting to happen, but i haven't been able to find out what i'm waiting for.
This has been pretty dissapointing, i hope to see your next game be a bit less time-demanding.

Pac vs Alien Pac vs Alien

addictive, but not special

Not unique or special in any way. Plus there was a bug at the 'stone dodging' level: it didn't finish when the time ran out.

You can do better than this.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

a good game

but you should have done one thing. and that is: make the loot better. seriously, it takes ages to farm gold like this.